woodway country club
Woodway Country Club was founded in 1916 and is one of the oldest country clubs in Connecticut. The original clubhouse was built in 1916. In 1996, the original clubhouse needed to be replaced with a new structure. After 20 years of heavy use the clubhouse had become dated, tattered and worn. Coinciding with the Club’s 100th anniversary, Woodway Country Club set out to implement a major renovation to enhance the clubhouse facilities.
C2 Limited was retained to create a master plan to renovate the outdated, underperforming clubhouse into a newly renovated clubhouse that reflects the membership demographic, current industry trends and member expectations.
"The reaction of the members to the clubhouse renovation has been nothing short of fantastic. Since reopening post renovation the club has experienced a consistent uptick in food and beverage revenues in what were previously under-performing food and beverage spaces. Private function utilization is up as is general usage and enjoyment of the clubhouse by members and their guests."
‐ Stephen McVey, CCM General Manager