Located amid the breathtaking mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and world-class resort that has been welcoming guests from around the world since 1778. The natural mineral springs that drew their first guests over 235 years ago continue to lure visitors to their 11,000-acre luxury retreat today. With a guest list that includes 26 of our country’s 44 Presidents, The Greenbrier has long been a favorite destination of royalty, celebrities and business leaders. Today, The Greenbrier invites a new generation to come out and play. Enjoy relaxing pastimes, start treasured traditions, or set out on an amazing adventure together. You'll find endless vacation possibilities at The Greenbrier.
C2 Limited was retained by long-time Managing Director Ted Kleisner to serve as the go-to resort stylist and design stewards, providing contextually appropriate conceptual design studies, interior design, FF&E procurement and décor refresh transformations. In 2006, Christina Romann established Greenbrier Home, a home furnishings and decorative accessory shop in the North Lobby of the hotel.
"On behalf of my entire leadership team, it gives me great honor to fully endorse the services of C2 LIMITED DESIGN ASSOCIATES. Craig Smith and Christina Romann are true professionals that have far exceeded expectations from a time, financial, and creative perspective. Their 'make it happen' attitude creatively turns common project related problems into 'world class opportunities.'
Mr. Smith, Ms. Romann, and team are truly a joy to work with and will quickly gain your loyalty, as they have mine. Please feel free to contact me at anytime should I be able to provide any further information during your selection process."
– Casey Lavin, Former VP of Food and Beverage
Greenbrier Hotel and Resort
Resort Styling Assignments
- North Lobby
- Retail Corridor Refresh
- Theatre Hall
- Registration Lobby
- Spa Expansion Study
- Pool Expansion Study
- Restaurant Refresh Concepts
- Greenbrier Casino Design Concepts
- Tavern Casino
- Jerry West Steak House
- Tennis Building Refresh Concepts
- Lobby Bar Refresh Concepts
- Greenbrier Home Retail Shop
- Greenbrier Sporting Club
- Fitness Center Addition Study
- Locker Room Enhancement Study
- Pool Cafe & Gelato Bar Refresh Concepts
- Enhanced Game Room Facilities
- Georgian Dining Room Refresh Concepts
- Colonnade Dining Room Refresh Concepts
- West Georgian Terrace al Fresco Dining Concept
- Clock Lobby Refresh Concepts
- Clock Lobby Wine Bar Concept
- Turnkey FF&E & Logistics