riverside yacht club
Riverside Yacht Club was founded in 1888 and is the second oldest Yacht Club in Connecticut. The original clubhouse was built in 1889. In 1928, the original clubhouse needed to be replaced with a new structure. The new clubhouse was completed in May, 1929. Coinciding with the Club’s 125th anniversary, Riverside Yacht Club set out to implement a major renovation to enhance the clubhouse facilities.
C2 Limited was retained by the club to renovate an underperforming and outdated clubhouse into an expanded newly conceived clubhouse interior that reflects the membership demographic, current industry trends and member expectations.
"Since reopening post renovation the club has experienced a consistent 27-30% uptick in food and beverage revenues in what were previously under-performing food and beverage spaces. Private function utilization is up as is general usage and enjoyment of the clubhouse by members and their guests."
‐ Gary B. Ashley, CCM General Manager