CRAIG J. SMITH
Founding Partner & Co-Creative Director
Craig graduated from New York Institute of Technology’s School of Architecture with highest honors and was the recipient of the Silver Medal for Achievement in Architecture and Technology. Craig completed post graduate professional study programs at Harvard Graduate School of Design and New York University.
- American Society of Interior Designers
- American Institute of Architects
- International Interior Design Association
- U.S. Green Building Council
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
Did you know?
Craig was born in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. His lifelong passion for architecture and design have been influenced by the historical and geographical significance of his birthplace and the historic port cities where he was raised as the son of a United States Navy Captain. As for creative outlets, Craig is an avid polo player, drummer, and garden designer.