Country club of New Canaan
Formed in 1893, as the Oenoke Field Club, the Club promoted the interests of lawn tennis and other outdoor sports. August 26th was the Club's opening gala, with over 100 guests on the invite list. With just enough room to build two or three golf holes and some tennis courts, the Club soon outgrew its limited space and in 1897 the club moved to what is now known as Country Club Road as the Country Club of New Canaan.
C2 Limited was retained along with Rogers McCagg to design a multimillion dollar major clubhouse renovation and new pool complex.